Features and Specs
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
White with gloss finish
- Status LED
- Join Button
- Operating Temperature
(0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature
(-20°C to 70°C)
Power & Networking
- Power supply
- Ethernet Port
- Sonos S2
256 MB NAND Flash
- Sub, Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal & Warranty Information