PSB CS1000 Outdoor Speakers
The all-weather CS1000 speaker is perfect to bring PSB's high performance sound to your outdoor living space. As a Canadian company, PSB know a thing or two about extreme weather. The CS1000’s rugged, weatherproof construction includes a UV resistant polypropylene cabinet, aluminium grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for protection from the elements.
The CS1000’s sound is amazing and lifelike. The bass response grabs your attention with no trade-offs for full range music reproduction. The CS1000 continues PSB Speakers reputation for delivering real sound for real people. The CS1000 offers multiple mounting options in any outdoor or commercial installation thanks to its unique dual-axis rotational mounting bracket. This fully flexible bracket system allows the CS1000 to be mounted vertically or horizontally and rotated either 90° or 170° respectively.
The paintable enclosure and grille in either White or Black finish is highly damped, with extensive internal ribbing for low resonance. Designed using the same principles and processes that have made indoor PSB speakers such a success, the CS1000 delivers high fidelity performance for the outdoors, or any large space where you need music.
- Fully Flexible Bracket System for vertical and horizontal mounting and 2-axis rotation
- Range of Rotations – 90° on one plane and 170° 0n second plane
- Rubber Cover for terminals
- Highly-damped/low-resonance UV-resistant, thick-walled Polypropylene Enclosure
- Extensive internal enclosure ribbing for stiffness
- Front Facing Port and Rubber Port Plug
- Painted Aluminium Grille
- Paintable Enclosure and Grille
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Available in White or Black finish