- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grill with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for secure installation
Quick & Easy Installation
Installation of the Yamaha in-ceiling speakers is nice and easy. Simply select the desired location for the speakers, use the template (provided in the box) to cut the required hole in the ceiling and clamp the new speakers into place by tightening the screws. Connect the speakers to a Yamaha amplifier for the premium sound.
Paintable Magnetic Grills
In-ceiling speakers should be heard, not seen. With this in mind Yamaha has designed a whole range of in-ceiling speakers with removable magnetic grills. This makes removing the grills super easy.
Sealed Back Cover to Protect from Dust and Moisture
Yamaha has designed the range of in-ceiling speakers to withstand dusty conditions often found in the void above the plaster ceiling. This is crucial to ensure the integrity of the speakers when dust and moisture are prevalent in the mounted location, such as a bathroom.