3-Way Bass-Reflex Tower Speaker System. The EF (Elliptical Form) Series feature Waveguide horns, PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) woofers and highest quality internal Monster Cable wiring for complete satisfaction of digital and audio bases, followed up by Yamahas classical elegant piano finish cabinets.
- High sensitivity and wide dynamic range for contemporary digital sources
- Waveguide horn allows the sound field to be optimised spatially for any home media environment
- PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cone woofer allows for thrilling sound accuracy
- Highest quality internal Monster Cable wiring
- High frequency response dome tweeter delivers vibrant, natural highs
- Bi-wiring connectivity
- Stylish Yamaha piano finish with elegant elliptical form
Piano Black Design
The EF (Elliptical Form) series was designed with the prestigious Yamaha piano range in mind. The Piano Black finish is a 7-layer thick black lacquer which is the same glossy finish that is used on our grand pianos, which showcases the EF Series speaker design impeccably.
Fast, Quick, Responsive Speakers
Yamaha have been designing speakers for over 40 years. Our A-PMD (Advanced Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cones are light, sturdy and extremely rigid. This ensures excellent mid range clarity and strong bass response from the drivers.
All internal wiring within the EF series cabinets is done with high quality Monster Cable. Monster has built a strong reputation for high quality cables and accessories; a complimentary product for your EF Series.
Natural Design Speakers
EF Series speakers are designed to give you the closest audio quality to actually being there. No extra colours or noise, just natural sound reproduction. They are designed to work in harmony with Yamaha receivers to ensure your recording is exactly as you remember it.