Yamaha NS-333 Bookshelf Speakers - Gloss Black (Pair)
Great Value for Money.
Can be used as main fronts in stereo or a surround system or surround channels in conjunction with NS-555s as Fronts
The Yamaha EF Bookshelf Speakers is a Two-Way Acoustic Suspension Speaker System. The EF (Elliptical Form) Series feature the original Waveguide horns for optimal special expression PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) woofers and utmost quality internal Monster Cable wiring for overall fulfilment of digital movie audio and music sources, finished with stylish Yamaha traditional piano quality cabinets.
- Extraordinary sensitivity and extensive dynamic range for contemporary digital sources
- Waveguide horn allows the sound field to be shaped and controlled for optimal spatial performance in home theatre environments
- PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cone woofer combines top quality materials and superb design for exciting precision
- Top-of-the-market internal Monster Cable wiring
- Extraordinary frequency response dome tweeter conveys vibrant, natural highs
- Gorgeous Yamaha piano finish with sophisticated elliptical form
Piano Black Design
The EF (Elliptical Form) series was designed with the prestigious Yamaha piano range in mind. The Piano Black finish is a 7-layer thick black lacquer which is the same glossy finish that is used on our grand pianos, which showcases the EF Series speaker design impeccably.
Fast, Quick, Responsive Speakers
Yamaha have been designing speakers for over 40 years. Our A-PMD (Advanced Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cones are light, sturdy and extremely rigid. This ensures excellent mid range clarity and strong bass response from the drivers.
All internal wiring within the EF series cabinets is done with high quality Monster Cable. Monster has built a strong reputation for high quality cables and accessories; a complimentary product for your EF Series.
Natural Design Speakers
EF Series speakers are designed to give you the closest audio quality to actually being there. No extra colours or noise, just natural sound reproduction. They are designed to work in harmony with Yamaha receivers to ensure your recording is exactly as you remember it.