- Single driver in-ceiling system
- Drive Units 1x Ø75mm (3 in) paper cone full-range
- Frequency range (-6dB) 100Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 112Hz - 16kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power 10W – 60W
- Sensitivity 84dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω (5Ω minimum)
- Frame Ø147mm (5.8 in)
- Cut-out Ø120mm (43⁄4 in)
- Depth behind surface 100mm (4 in)
- Protrusion 5.5mm (0.22 in)
- Pre-mount Kit PMK C3
- Back Box Integral
CCM632 is an in-ceiling speaker designed to deliver a full range of sound at high quality in a very small space.
Getting small install speakers right is hard. They're great for tight squeezes or satellite placement. But usually either the bass is too mild or the mid-range suffers thanks to the tweeter placed in front of it.
CCM632 squeezes a full-range driver with beautifully well-balanced sound into a 150mm diameter install space. The space taken may be small, the sound is anything but.
CCM632 features an integral enclosure to avoid acoustic bleed. And they are simple to instal in a wide variety of places, and will work in almost any panel thickness.