The speaker for stereo pairing and home theatre surrounds.
Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
Brilliant sound for every room
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Stereo sound with two
Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theatre surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
Features and specs
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
- 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm (6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in.)
- Product finish
- White with matte white grille; black with matte black grille.
- Top-panel features
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED status light.
- 1.85 kg (4.08 lbs.)
Power & Networking
- Ethernet port
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using Boost setup.
- Power supply
- Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.Apple AirPlay 2
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.