- Laser Light Source with IP5X proof level, life up to 20,000 hours.7
- Bright 3,000 ANSI lumens and stable output, achieves 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast.
- Super Wide Gamut II and Pure Engine Technology for vivid colors.
- 100% of Rec.709 gamut coverage, 84% of DCI-P3 coverage and BT.2020 compatible.
- Full 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- HDR10 Support, with 1.6x zoom & vertical lens shift.
Designed for home cinema rooms, the UHZ65 offers unforgettable 4K digital cinema quality images in the comfort of your own home. Laser technology provides accurate, true to life color reproduction with 100% of Rec.709 gamut coverage and 84% of DCI-P3 coverage – perfect for recreating the big-screen experience at home.
Packed with the latest technology and features, the stylish UHZ65 boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility, HDCP 2.2 support and sophisticated PureMotion frame-interpolation processing which eliminates motion blurring or image judder.
Optoma Laser projectors use high-quality lasers to create the projected image. In many situations the perceived brightness from laser illumination projectors can be twice that of an equivalent lamp-based model. They also deliver increased efficiency to maintain consistent brightness, superior colour performance, instant on/off and an extraordinary life span of up to 20,000 hours.
4K UHD Resolution
With over eight million pixels, Ultra HD 4K resolution brings four times more detail than Full HD, to deliver sharper, life-like images and richer colours. Allowing you to sit closer to the screen and enjoy a more immersive experience.
The UHZ65 projector also passed the qualification from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) definition of 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Full 8.3 million pixels display
The UHZ65 deliver accurate, razor sharp and high quality images by adopting the DLP 4K UHD chip and XPR technology. Capitalizing on the fast switching speed and advanced image processing, UHZ65 delivers over 8.3 million pixels to the screen.
Perfect pixel alignment
DLP 1-chip system is perfectly aligned compared to other non-DLP 4K projectors.
Great ANSI contrast
ANSI contrast is a key measurement of contrast for real viewing situations with both black and white content in the same scene or image. The UHZ65 adopted DLP technology, which well-known for great ANSI contrast.
Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, the UHZ65 allows you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
SDR to HDR conversion
Give your SDR content a second lease of life with SDR to HDR conversion. This unique feature lets you enjoy near-HDR content from any standard source – providing enhanced contrast, detail and colours to all SDR content.
Amazing Colour Performance - Super Wide Gamut II
The 2nd generation of colour enhancement technology from Optoma, with unique Phosphor wheel and colour wheel design, delivers superior coverage of 100% Rec.709 gamut, and 84% of DCI-P3 coverage, and with BT.2020 compatible.
Automatically optimize the brightness of the display during dark / light movie scenes to be shown in incredible detail.
Significantly increase the image’s vividness
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture
Dynamic Black smoothly adjusts the lamp output automatically, based on the brightness information of each frame, to create a stunning contrast ratio. Bright scenes are crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks which gives exceptional light and shade detail.
Ultimate Design – Precision Optics
The UHZ65 projector has 1.6x zoom for ease of installation, and with 1.39~2.22 throw ratio that is suitable for living room or theatre room settings.
Vertical lens shift
Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
Integrated Stereo Speakers
- Equipped with high quality speaker Delivers remarkable clarity unheard on projectors before.
- Enclosure design separately The integrated speakers have its own enclosure that allows the full range transducer together with large passive radiator to produce undistorted soundtrack whether watching movies, playing games or other sound effects. To improve the clarify, and prevent vibration or any unwanted frequencies that could impact image quality, the speaker enclosure is separated from the projector chassis with silicon.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
- USB power - Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- MHL - Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.