The Monitor 300 houses three 6 1/2” MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies. The increased driver and cabinet size deliver the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms. The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, but adds in the necessary fun factor when called upon to create an immersive cinema experience. The Monitor 300 is a true all-rounder.
About the Monitor Series
The Monitor Series is a beautifully designed family of speakers that delivers Monitor Audio’s renowned sound quality. Their retro styling mixed with contemporary sleek proportions brings fun and functionality across the range.
Utilising a black C-CAM dome tweeter derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series, with a creative use of the drivers’ configuration, the speakers are tuned to deliver class leading performance. With a choice of bookshelf or floorstanding speakers, a powerful centre and subwoofer, the Monitor Series delivers detailed audio resolution in both two-channel and multi-channel configurations.
The speakers feature all the class and style expected from Monitor Audio and are finished in a choice of black, white or walnut. The detailed design and construction has produced a range of speakers that will look aesthetically pleasing wherever they are placed. Monitor Audio has always taken great pride in creating speakers that elevate the value/performance proposition, and this is clearly delivered by Monitor Series.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow