WARRANTY POLICY FOR AUSTRALIA
Effective: July 2013
QualiFi Pty Ltd provides the following Back to Base Warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty offered is in addition to other rights and remedies offered under consumer law. The conditions contained in this warranty are applicable to purchases made within Australia only and override any international warranty offered by the manufacturer. Purchases outside of Australia are not supported by this warranty. Any false representation of these conditions either verbal or written from place of purchase will not be deemed binding.
QualiFi Pty Ltd acting as distributor for manufacturer offers this warranty against defects if the following conditions are met:
Conditions of Warranty
PSB products distributed by QualiFi Pty Ltd - ABN 70 084 617 167 are covered by the following warranties:
1) QualiFi Pty Ltd undertakes to repair, or at their option, to replace free of charge, any defective parts in the product supplied herewith and/or faults which in their opinion are due to defective workmanship within the warranty period.
2) Such repairs or parts replacement will be made without charge providing:
- That the customers copy of the sales docket is presented as proof of the purchase date.
- That the unit was purchased from an authorised dealer appointed by QualiFi Pty Ltd.
- That there has been no attempt to repair the unit by an unauthorised agent.
- That the units serial number has not been altered or removed.
- That the unit is delivered to a facility authorised by QualiFi Pty Ltd in either its original package or similar package affording an equal degree of protection. Postage, insurance and/or shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- That the unit was purchased in Australia and it is the original purchaser applying for repair under warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
3) This warranty extends only to defects occurring under normal domestic use of the product where operated in accordance with our instructions.
4) The warranty period for PSB products is as follows:
- For speakers the warranty period is five (5) years commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
- For subwoofers the warranty period is two (2) years on the amplifier module commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
- A five (5) year warranty on the speaker driver/cabinet commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
- To register for the free extended warranty offer as described, please go on-line within 14 days of purchase to: warranty.qualifi.com.au and follow the instructions.
5) This warranty expressly excludes:
Procedure for claims:
- Accessories supplied with the product or purchased optionally for use with it.
- Damage sustained to the output circuits of power amplifiers that have been externally short-circuited.
- External parts and features such as printing, lettering, knobs etc.
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage caused by excessive heat or humidity
- Mileage or travelling time in respect of service, or pick-up or delivery costs incurred.
- Service costs which reveal that the unit is in normal working order, arising from failure to correctly adjust the controls of the unit or follow the instruction manual.
- Any responsibility for inadequate aerial or Wi-Fi performance.
QualiFi Pty Ltd
- The consumer must return the goods as per the requirements as stated in Conditions of Warranty section 2 (e).
- If the consumer is unable to take the goods back to the place of purchase, they can send the goods with a fault description, a copy of the purchase receipt and their contact details to:
24 Lionel Road, PO Box 350
Mt Waverley VIC 3149
Phone: 03 8542 1144