The A-S201 boasts 100W × 2 power, and has a unique compact design that minimises the length of signal routes and optimises the circuit layout. With the power transformer placed near the power amp circuit, power loss is reduced and peak power supply enhanced to enable high volume output. This results in the sound being further clarified, and ultimately sounding richer.
The clever cable design allows power output for bass and treble to be balanced. This allows for full output capacity to be maintained, whilst keeping the quality of the sound.
The A-S201 features an elegant design, while being simplistic and easy to use. Functionality can be achieved using control buttons and volume knobs.
The A-S201 has a single phono port for a turntable connection, and four other input terminals so that it can be the central unit for a whole range of audio systems. Its large screw-type speaker terminals provide firm connections with thick speaker cables.
- 100Wx 2 High Output Power and High Sound Quality Circuit Design
- Direct mode for balanced sounds, gaining sound clarity and purity
- Sophisticated and elegant design without sacrificing simplicity and easy functionality
- Central audio station, multiple inputs for a wide range of audio systems
- Power management function cuts power when not in use. Time can be adjusted
- Simple design remote control for ease of operation
- Speaker A, B, or A + B Selection
- Headphone port