Yamaha A-S3200 Integrated Amplifier
*Staff Pick!* This beauty of an amplifier is a Todds HiFi Staff Favourite. It handles any set of speakers we have with effortless power & finesse. This beast is set up in our showroom, please do yourself a favour and book yourself a listening session. Bring in your favourite music and check it out!
Bowers & Wilkins 804 D4 / 805 D4
JBL HDI-3800 / 3600
*Trade-In Deal! Trade in your old working stereo amplifier & save $1200. Limited stock, check in store.
UNPARALLELED MUSICAL EXPRESSION
The A-S3200 pays homage to Yamaha’s unparalleled musical history while embodying the latest in hi-fi innovation.
An expressive, dynamic, instrument that effortlessly delivers music with all its emotion.
In the unyielding pursuit of innovation and musicality, Yamaha is proud to present its flagship integrated amplifier – the A-S3200. Meticulously designed from the ground up, the A-S3200 realizes the ambitions of the artist and establishes a new benchmark in high-fidelity audio.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
Music spawns from something emotional. A unique, personal story an artist wishes to share. Understanding how music is created, and indeed helping artists to create, embeds in Yamaha’s DNA a fundamental understanding of music, particularly the emotion upon which music creation is inspired. In the development of each of our extensive range of Hi-Fi products, conveying this emotion to the listener is one of the most important considerations.
Authentic, pure Hi-Fi is less about listening to brilliant sounding equipment and more about that equipment disappearing and the artist performing live in the room. The openness of the music, that feeling of being within reach of the artist, brings the music to the fore, and makes listening to music an active rather than passive experience.
Feeling the music. Not just feeling like you are there, but feeling the story in the music. Feeling the rhythm, the groove of the music. Moving with the music. Only a true representation of the music can deliver this.